I can’t believe January is already coming to an end! Time seems to fly by so fast these days…
1. Eddie Bauer pullovers – These sweaters are absolutely gorgeous. The attention to detail is phenomenal, and I love the colour and pattern variations available. They’re perfect for layering, or as cosy stand-alone pieces.
2. J. Crew puffer vest – A puffer vest for those cold winter mornings is a must have. They’re perfect to layer under ski jackets for extra warmth. I love the plaid because it’s versatile but also adds pattern and texture to outfits.
3. Earrings – As of late, I’ve been experimenting with gold jewellery. I got the hoops during a boxing day sale. They’re definitely just cosmetic, but they look absolutely gorgeous on. The other pair of earrings is from Anthropology.
4. Tarteist Pro to Go palette – After years of using drugstore eyeshadows, I was shocked at how creamy and pigmented these shadows are! They’re absolutely gorgeous. I love the orange colours on my skin tone.
5. Tiffany Eau de Parfum – I’ve been looking for a signature scent for a few years now and I am loving this perfume so far! It smells of “mandarine, iris, patchouli and musk”– Words can’t describe it.
6. SunRype Energy bars – I like the coconut flavour a lot. These bars are perfect to throw in your backpack for a mid-day snack because they’re dense and full of fruit.
BOOKS & MUSIC
7. The new illustrated covers for the Harry Potter books are gorgeous! I want to collect all of them.
As for music, I’ve been loving the song Mermaid by Skott! I also really like Torches by X Ambassadors right now.
What are your favourites this month?