One of my favourite things to do in my spare time is mess around in Photoshop. Over the years, I’ve made a fair share of banners and logos for friends’ websites and social media pages.
Since designing Rabia’s website graphics, I’ve received a few requests from people wondering if I can do the same for them. The answer is yes, I would love to! I love any excuse to play with colours and fonts.
I’m willing to make logos and banners for any social media platform, but I do have a few restrictions.
- I will not recreate someone else’s logo for your own personal use
- I will only use royalty-free fonts and images in case at any point in the future, you monetize your work
- I require patience because I am a university student and might not be able to get the project done as fast as you might like
WHAT I REQUIRE
- A brief description or a few images of what you would like me to use as inspiration for the design
- A list of items you would like, which can include: logos, website banners, site icons, signatures etc.
- List of all of the social media platforms you would like banners/logos for, some of which might include:
- WordPress or other blogging platforms
- If it is a customizable blog (WordPress, Tumblr etc.), I need either a link to your theme or the exact dimensions needed for the banners/logos
- A direct line of contact (an email you check regularly) so we can bounce ideas off of one another
- Some banners and logos will require adjustments to be made even after they are finalized. This might take some trial and error!
HOW TO CONTACT ME
Use my contact page to shoot me an email or send me a DM via Instagram! Please try to include as much of the information I’ve listed above as possible, and any questions you might have. I’ll get back to you shortly.
So now you’ve received your beautiful personalised banner and logo and you’re just not quite sure how to thank me! Here’s what you can do: mention me or this blog post on your website! I will be forever grateful.
After that, your banners/logos are all yours to use and enjoy!